Jnc Jenny

鐘筱茵 J3nny

Disclaimer

W3LC0M3 T0 Y1N'S BL0G


I'm Jnc Jenny
My story = My life
Follow me to know more about me
SMILE :)

♥ㄨ→單純故事←ㄨ♥

关注者

2009年6月5日星期五

sing k lorr~~

(Type shortcut)
my eng nt so gud
hope frens can clear about it
xixi^^

haha
2day so hapi O.o
coz after tuition v go sing k lorr
kaka

haha
tired tired arr
my leg so pain O.o
wear the high-heel shoe
1st time wear it
kaka

take so much pic
bt so lazy 2 put in
so high
woo~~
hapi arr...

b4 go tuition
i gt bring so much cosmetic
4 prink myself
haha
so lik 'ma lao si fet' O.o
kaka
coz prink myself no more than 5 time marr^^

huhu~~
2moro oso gt act O.o
wan wake up early TT
coz wan go tat chinese society O.o
near by time square
tat VI skul...
shit~~~
so tired
1 week go out 6 days
==
walao yeah~~
so geng oh me
kaka

then ntg 2 say
haha
off lorr
2moro continues^^

nite all frens...
muackz~~

1 条评论:

AC =^@_@^= 说...

=_=wao...

this is really typical shortcut blog i had never seem before~~

will you smile or laugh when you read this blog again nowadays or in future?

i swear i will~~~^^"

this blog is pure expression...^^
way to go! nice~