Jnc Jenny

鐘筱茵 J3nny

Disclaimer

W3LC0M3 T0 Y1N'S BL0G


I'm Jnc Jenny
My story = My life
Follow me to know more about me
SMILE :)

♥ㄨ→單純故事←ㄨ♥

关注者

2013年5月3日星期五

Maybe

Maybe start on that day
I am not the important one for you
Maybe I'm not the one that you love much 
Somehow you will think that 
All the things you did, is not worth of it
But for me 
It is worth
Although not successfully.

I am feel very touched when you do so
I am not expected you will do that for me
You are the only one that I love much.

Start from that day 
Maybe I am not the one for you
Not worth for you to do so
Please forgive me
I know I am too stupid on it 
And let you feel much suffer that you be my boyfriend
Feel so sorry.

For me,
You are the only one
The one I love the most
Forever and ever 
Only you.

Thank you for anythings.


【Jenny】

没有评论: