Jnc Jenny

鐘筱茵 J3nny

Disclaimer

W3LC0M3 T0 Y1N'S BL0G


I'm Jnc Jenny
My story = My life
Follow me to know more about me
SMILE :)

♥ㄨ→單純故事←ㄨ♥

关注者

2009年7月9日星期四

acc tchr sick

2day went 2 skul
oso lazy 2 learn==
b4 the recess time
gt 2 tchr dint came my class
bt hav guru ganti==

tat time im so bored
my fren gave me epop 2 looked
too long ago(epop magazine)
haha

after recess
sze min came my class
n wanna me do something
account==
all chinese..
1st time did my acc is used chinese
so special...haha

finised skul
i saw jun ting n he chat wif me
about the booklet 4 chinese society
many many things ask me
i oso dunno==
n my acc job sent 2 jun ting
hope he can help me 2 do tis
coz im nvr do acc in my comp

b4 tuition
v went 2 ampang point
ate lunch
Mc donald...haha
gt taken many pic
bt i cant upload on my comp
my phone at hospital nw(repairing)

v take lrt go tuition
v reached thr
shit........
so unluckily
our acc tchr sick alrd==
v went 2 BI class
coz ytd v miz it

our BI tchr so funny
at the same time
chi mun taken the tchr pic
when he teach
haha

finised class BI
fuyoo~~
raining...
unluckily==
my bottle 4got taken bck
in baby's bag
2moro he fill up my bottle n giv me bck

im reached my home
1st thing is find cloth n jeans
coz 2moro wanna go ts 2 buy shirt 4 dance
wanna "ban leng leng"lerr
haha(jz joke)
jz wear general shirt onli marr
kaka

watever i wan 2 stop tis topic lerr
coz i wan do my skulwork lorr^^
bye bye...

Nite my frens~~

没有评论: