Jnc Jenny

鐘筱茵 J3nny

Disclaimer

W3LC0M3 T0 Y1N'S BL0G


I'm Jnc Jenny
My story = My life
Follow me to know more about me
SMILE :)

♥ㄨ→單純故事←ㄨ♥

关注者

2009年7月13日星期一

tired n train day

2day so tired==
coz ytd nite im slept at 1 a.m.
tired Oo~~
after skul
v went 2 sport station ate food
n watched movie
so nice^^
watching haven finish v bck 2 skul==
i wan c tis movie until finish larr
haha
bck 2 skul
gt chinese society
stay at thr half hour
then straight go vix's hse 4 dance
reached thr
too tired
they train n i jz slept on the sofa
haha
lazy de me
when crystal came vix's hse
im started train wif them
no mood 2 dance==
tired tired Oo~
2p.m.~~3p.m.~~
until 4p.m.
v all lazy liao
haha
all sat on the floor
n chat....
v chat about the ghost story
quite fear Oo
wuu~~wuu~~wuu~~
haha
chat until 6:30p.m.
i dunwan heard alrd
nid somebody help me
kaka~
7p.m. im bck home alrd
tired n afraid
haha
huu~
quiet tired
im going oi oi lorr^^
nite all^^
~THE END~

没有评论: