Jnc Jenny

鐘筱茵 J3nny

Disclaimer

W3LC0M3 T0 Y1N'S BL0G


I'm Jnc Jenny
My story = My life
Follow me to know more about me
SMILE :)

♥ㄨ→單純故事←ㄨ♥

关注者

2009年7月18日星期六

speechless n hate~

hate arr~~
too hot n bored
morning go out ate breakfast
bck home alrd
chat wif frens in msn

haiz....
dunno wat im doing
at 1 blow im plyed Xdo
at 1 blow chat wif frens

2day no pic
no mood 2 take
mother scold me
father scold me
1 day dint touch my comp
nw plying my comp oso cannot==

scold lorr scold lorr
no mood 2day n don talk wif them
speechless~~
hate hate hate~~

my phone no balance alrd
cant sms wif frens
jz can chat wif frens in my msn
bt cant ply alrd
mother n father scold
hate~~

y my parents love my bro than love me?
everytime lik tis
hate them~~
go out oso cant
no freedom==
let me alone 2night
sad~~
【signed off】

没有评论: