Jnc Jenny

鐘筱茵 J3nny

Disclaimer

W3LC0M3 T0 Y1N'S BL0G


I'm Jnc Jenny
My story = My life
Follow me to know more about me
SMILE :)

♥ㄨ→單純故事←ㄨ♥

关注者

2009年7月24日星期五

zoo+train+1st love

--------------------zoo negara--------------------

zoo negara




2day dun hav go skul
went 2 zoo negara
take the cop
9a.m. reached A.P
wait my frens until 10p.m.
went 2 Flamingo
meet yang...


v go zoo by taxi
reached thr
oh~shit
the guard at zoo thr told us
no nid all ppl come in
jz nid 2 guy onli
== my god
浪费力气...haha


after tat bck 2 skul
waiting vix n crystal come 2 skul cantin
v went 2 skul hall
wait tchr open the door
oh~no
same word
浪费力气
coz v climb the stairs so tired..haha
so v went 2 vix's hse 4 train



--------------------train--------------------



train


b4 reahed vix's hse
went 2 lai feng ate lunch
im jz drank bali ice^^


reached vix's hse
train many time
rest awhile
suddenly,vix be seized by a whim
haha
wan use webcam looked our dance
so funny...haha
except tis
v oso use webcam 2 take pic
many cute n funny pic^^


gul gt 1 idea
jz wan boy dance onli
haha
3 boys dance worr
funny de lerr
i gt taken video
c tis Oo....so funny de^^


after train
v sat 2gether n chat
chat about ghost story(a litter bit)
suddenly....
dunno who said wan talking about 1st love
all pll must pour out



--------------------1st love--------------------



1st love
p/s:use chinese word 2 talk about tis
hard 2 talk in english...



初恋。。。
今天突然在vix家谈起初恋
有一些人就勇敢地说出他们的初恋
有一些人就不想再提这件事不想说出来
而我也不例外
我听到这个话题的题目时
整个人的心情已低落
到问起我时
还好有雯帮了我(转话题)
把别人给提出来
就在那时他们停止了问我
就问琪
琪不答,但我也不会那么衰逼他说出来
因为很不好


就在那时
他们说肚子饿
叫vix煮maggie mee给他们吃
那时的我好没心情
没说话
一片沉静。。。


琪和我坐在一角落
拿起电话
听听歌
在我脑海中
想了很多东西(初恋)


p/s:我只好在这里勇敢地说出来


问自己为什么我会那么笨
为什么会接受他
我真不知道
有些事你们根本不知道
这是个秘密
只有我和他知道罢了
和他在一起时
我曾答应他一件事
我看他应该也忘了吧
我不在乎
因为我会遵守承诺永远的


想回起
原来我一路来都那么傻
我真的很傻
脑海里的为什么一直出现
心理的秘密一直不能说
因为这是个承诺。。。


别问我为什么
因为我不想说


我只想说
初恋已过
甜蜜的梦也已无保留
短暂的幸福
却带来永久的痛苦
爱一个人是怎么了
要付出所有
才能得到永久的幸福吗?


伤也伤够了
恨也恨累了
藏在心里的话无法说出
遗忘
是一个好的方法
我真的累了
真的累了
我~
真的~
累了~~


p/s:英文诉说回我的心情↓↓↓


im oso no mood at thr
they changed topic
continue said ghost story
im dun hav heard anymore
jz think tis way~~


my mom called me
ask me when im bck
coz she wan take my sis bck alrd
no time 2 fetch me bck
so im bck home 1stly


arrive my home
dunno y
my tear pour out
jz wanna cry
im enter my room
dun let my mom saw me cry


i cant 2 tell wat feeling
oso dunno y im cried
mayb is about the 1st love
dun think so much
pass away alrd~


2day talk many things at here
many many secret in my heart
jz let u guys noe wat im feeling


tired
let me go slp n dun think so much alrd(2day onli)
im oso can laugh at here
so hapi can talk many at here^^
im ok^^
dun think so much
go oi oi lorr^^


Nite Xp

3 条评论:

kathy 说...

yea lorr~
think so much for wat?
mayb u stil gt abit miss the guy..
bt tat reli nt the thing u nid to u suppose to do..
coz..
he not worth..
( n coz he is gang wf potato.. both oso jin gak ;x )

【J3NNY】 说...

thx kathy Oo^^
thx u encourage me
i dunwan think too much alrd
i wan hapi always^^

ken 说...

忘记过去吧 ^___^