Jnc Jenny

鐘筱茵 J3nny

Disclaimer

W3LC0M3 T0 Y1N'S BL0G


I'm Jnc Jenny
My story = My life
Follow me to know more about me
SMILE :)

♥ㄨ→單純故事←ㄨ♥

关注者

2009年7月12日星期日

train days

skip all things in the morning
haha
3p.m. chi mun's mom straight fetch me go crystal's hse
reached her hse
vix 1st guy came her hse
xin mei late came
2day gt 5 ppl train onli
9 ppl changed to 5 ppl dance??
nope...
another 4 guy nt free
1 guy work...
1 guy go out wif her family...
1 guy nt free...
n 1 guy lazy...

vix plyed comp game
chi mun,xin mei,crystal n me were eat momochacha
haha
so nice^^
then crystal oso gt taken some bread 4 us
nice oso^^
thx yaa...

started train
chi mun n xin mei oso nt so gud
finally they ok alrd
gambateh lorr
huu~~
so tired Oo
all lazy 2 dance alrd
2 guy plying the comp
n me jz sitting at the sofa
kaka....
taken many pic Oo
view view bahx^^

v eat tat bread...so nice^^


tat 2 guys so lazy worr...1 guy plying comp...1 guy jz viewing
vix,u too tired Oo?y sat on the floor plyed comp?haha

wao...eating biskut worr...hao chi^^
Yeah....crystal leng leng pic^^
thats all^^
2moro oso gt train
continue take pic
kaka
cya^^
Nite~~

没有评论: