Jnc Jenny

鐘筱茵 J3nny

Disclaimer

W3LC0M3 T0 Y1N'S BL0G


I'm Jnc Jenny
My story = My life
Follow me to know more about me
SMILE :)

♥ㄨ→單純故事←ㄨ♥

关注者

2009年7月21日星期二

do it my best

nxt week exam lorr
wan hardworking liao
dunb a lazy gul
haha~~
so many things gt deadline
moral projek until nw haven finish yet
lazy~
n dance sure must hardworking 2 train
dun fail it
coz tis my 1st time dance^^
exam...
oso until nw haven revision
sub must revision r SEJ,PDG,SC,BI,ACC...
math n add math~~ok larr
haha
try my best
all must best best best
after dance~~exam~~n many many headache work
fuyoo
hapi lorr
gt holiday...
n go out wif frens celebrate
many many can celebrate
after exam de
after dance de
haha
oh shit
4get 1 thing
tis few month no money lerr
hw 2 go out????
aiz
dun think tis 1st^^
do it my best
in my exam
n our prefect dance^^
Nite XD
【Signed off】

没有评论: