Jnc Jenny

鐘筱茵 J3nny

Disclaimer

W3LC0M3 T0 Y1N'S BL0G


I'm Jnc Jenny
My story = My life
Follow me to know more about me
SMILE :)

♥ㄨ→單純故事←ㄨ♥

关注者

2009年7月8日星期三

tuition

1 weeks i oso gt tuition
3 times or less than 3 times
bt nw 1 weeks i go tuition 2 times onli
coz i gt found another tuition centre alrd

ytd i don hav go tuition
add math n the bored BM
coz i wan 2 plan time 4 my another tuition centre
i go tat tuition centre is 4 add math onli
BM i don wan alrd
coz bored

2day sej n the math
dunwan lazy alrd
at the sej class
i don hav heard tchr teach about the sej
jz chat wif my frens onli
after tat im go math class
tchr teach our new chapter
tat time im too tired
when tchr teaching
im fishing...
haha^^

2moro oso gt tuition
account
bored day==

5:30p.m. v bck home by lrt
im reached at home
n bath
after tat im thinking so much
thinking about the dance
hope can success it^^

im lov my all dancer partner^^
++thx vix
++thx crystal
++thx kathy
++thx nicholas
++thx kary
++thx badmeng
++thx alice
++thx xin mei
++n thx myself^^
all my dancer partner

i lov u all^^

N nite my all lov frens~

没有评论: