Jnc Jenny

鐘筱茵 J3nny

Disclaimer

W3LC0M3 T0 Y1N'S BL0G


I'm Jnc Jenny
My story = My life
Follow me to know more about me
SMILE :)

♥ㄨ→單純故事←ㄨ♥

关注者

2009年7月20日星期一

cs...train

ntg 2 do
ntg 2 talk
2day my bag so gently^^
1 teks book n 1 exercise book onli
many tchr don hav in our class
bt so scare spot check lorr
coz i gt brought my phone 2 skul

shhhhhhh~~~~

silent O.o
don tell another 1
haha^^

after skul
sivik class==
bored class n same cs tchr
after sivik class
chi mun n i went 2 cantin
meet our cs frens^^
discuss about the jamuan

discuss many many things~~
until 3p.m++
then v went 2 vix's hse
dance~~~
kary nvr c our new step
v teached her until she noe^^

2day so early bck home
they bck home at 4:30p.m.++
chi mun n i at 5p.m.++bck home
coz chi mun's mom haven came vix's hse 2 fetch her
im accomp her until her mom coming

regrettable...
i don hav take pic==
they so tired n dunwan let me take
oso cant curi curi take
coz they knew alrd
kaka

nvm~
nxt time lorr
nxt time i wan take many many
n put in here
haha
Nite lorr^^
XD
【signed off】

没有评论: