Jnc Jenny

鐘筱茵 J3nny

Disclaimer

W3LC0M3 T0 Y1N'S BL0G


I'm Jnc Jenny
My story = My life
Follow me to know more about me
SMILE :)

♥ㄨ→單純故事←ㄨ♥

关注者

2009年7月14日星期二

~lazy~big watermelon~

lazy~lazy~lazy~
y 2day gt skul??
i wan slp until nite
so tired Oo...T.T
no mood to go to skul
2day every subjek i wanna slept alrd
y gt pj??
lazy 2 exercise==

1st n 2nd
sejarah~~bored==
3rd n 4th
mathematic
cikgu fauzi so angry 2day
dunno y??
he ask our some math question
nobody answer it
then he call all ppl go out the corridor
n wan our at thr sat n stood sat n stood==
O.o shit~~

5th class
pj~~
plyed badminton
bt im nt wear baju pj
coz lazy 2 changed it...kaka

7th n8th
science~~
tchr talked so many many
lik sang催眠曲O.o
haha~~funny
last 2 class
was add math
2day add math so easily
bt so many skulwork==
2moro tchr wan our add math book==

finally...im so lazy walked out from skul
n went 2 old town ate somethings wif baby n alice
then went to tuition

---------------skip---------------


nite~~
after dinner
ate dessert lorr
~~watermelon~~
haha
so sweet O.o
n so big(my feeling larr)
look it
i gt taken some pic
kaka
i lik it^^

so sweet O.o

yummy^^
my half watermelon^^
wao...sangat banyak worr...haha

wao~~
so full O.o
cant walked alrd
haha





after a few minute
going 2 do my skulwork lorr
actually im doing my skulwork nw
haha
stop my work n on9~xixi





OMG~
nt so much time alrd
must continue do my skulwork lorr
bb^^






Nite~XD

没有评论: