Jnc Jenny

鐘筱茵 J3nny

Disclaimer

W3LC0M3 T0 Y1N'S BL0G


I'm Jnc Jenny
My story = My life
Follow me to know more about me
SMILE :)

♥ㄨ→單純故事←ㄨ♥

关注者

2009年7月19日星期日

train

our dance gt new step^^

1st guy reached crystal's hse
wait them gt 1 hour
haha...nvm
fri i don hav go train
coz tuition
2day they told me our dance gt changed
gt new step
im lov tis step than last step...haha

train~train~train~
dance~dance~dance~
v go out the crystal's hse
n dance
many guy c our dance
so shy shy O.o
xixi~
after tat
v rest
unluckily msg sent 2 my brain
tat msg was jun ting came her hse
im saw him then no mood==
watever...im dunwan bother him

he out alrd
v continue 2 dance
meng came~~
v teach him our new step
he get it^^

finished train
crystal's mom so gud
she cooked 4 us
bt i don hav eat
lik so delicious lorr
yummy yummy O.o

when they eating
im doing my job~~
tat job was.....curi curi take pic
haha
fast fast c them eat bahx
lik so delicious O.o^^

xin mei...y u eat alone?

wao~delicious
yummy...yummy^^


at crystal's hse oso gt litter bit bored
bt so hapi can wif my frens 2gether
at home too bored==
when they bck home
jz me haven bck
my mom late fetch me bck==

our 2 guy chat(crystal n me)
talked many many secret until im back^^
our secret~~
cant tell another guy
kaka~~

ok larr
dun write so much
tired n 2moro start skul
slp lorr


~Nite lorr~

【signed off】


没有评论: