Jnc Jenny

鐘筱茵 J3nny

Disclaimer

W3LC0M3 T0 Y1N'S BL0G


I'm Jnc Jenny
My story = My life
Follow me to know more about me
SMILE :)

♥ㄨ→單純故事←ㄨ♥

关注者

2009年7月6日星期一

sad day

haiz...2day so sad lorr
y lik tis de???
y mei yin wanna believe zhi qi???
n y zhi qi wan say lik tat???
say me gou ying him...
haiz....yyy???
who can tell me y?
haiz....
i wanna go die lorr
luckily...my all best frens believe on me
if no body believe me
水洗都不清 arr...
haiz...dunwan said about tis alrd
said about dance 4 jamuan
fuyoo...
gt 3 weeks onli
after 3 weeks...
deadlines lorr
so wanna hardworking liao^^
2day after skul
v go ate lunch...
then go 2 vix's hse 2 train our dance
jz the ending pose n the starting pose haven complete yet
so confused lorr T.T
n v nt in order than last time v train de
haiz....2day no mood larr
at vix's hse no active 2 dance liao
sad sad sad arr....
jz wanna cry jz wanna cry
55555~~~
bck home
after bath...
many many many ppl sms me
n ask me gt tis matter onot?
so headache lorr ==
haiz....nvm larr
don chat wif them alrd
start in 2moro....
no mood n so tired
sad day~~~~~~~~~~~
Nite all frens~~

没有评论: