Jnc Jenny

鐘筱茵 J3nny

Disclaimer

W3LC0M3 T0 Y1N'S BL0G


I'm Jnc Jenny
My story = My life
Follow me to know more about me
SMILE :)

♥ㄨ→單純故事←ㄨ♥

关注者

2009年7月7日星期二

no topic~

No Topic~~

boring 2day...
woke up n prepared my skul things
straight go skul by motor
1st thing so scare sejarah
coz haven finish tchr work yet
after tat so luckily
no check~~

math tchr dint come my class
he go p.pangkor alrd
until 9th july will bck
bt hav a tchr ganti him
tis tchr so happily
everyday gt math
she walk in my class...gt smile
so sweet....

pj~
too bored
ply football
im nvr ply football larr==
go thr jz stand n saw the sun
so hot

add math~
nid slp
so boring
all ques easily
coz same lik the modern math

bck home n bath
go on9
at msn chat wif my frens...
kary told me she gt a blog
she gave me
i found it..
then i oso gt found crystalkairi's another blog
saw it

her blog so nice
n im feeling her blog so inspire
her wrote so gud
n her wrote things about the love
n many many many...
i saw it...wanna cry
so gambateh lorr sze min
don put tis things on ur mind^^
love nt important
frens r important^^

no topic...no topic...no topic
in the evening
no mood...dunno y
no mood 2 talk no mood 2 think
n cant smile...

2moro deadline
moral folio haven finish
2moro wan check it
die==
1 paragraph oso haven finish
haiz...nvm larr
later complete it

too bored...no mood...
n No Topic~~
go complete my work
n~~~~

Nite my lov frens~~

没有评论: