Jnc Jenny

鐘筱茵 J3nny

Disclaimer

W3LC0M3 T0 Y1N'S BL0G


I'm Jnc Jenny
My story = My life
Follow me to know more about me
SMILE :)

♥ㄨ→單純故事←ㄨ♥

关注者

2009年7月30日星期四

finish my count down(exam)

EXAM!!!
FINISH ALREADY!!!
so hapi hapi^^
exam finish liao
relax lorr

ADD MATH!!!
Question No.4
Find coordinate~~
forget hw 2 do alrd
No.4 all question dun hav done it
10 Marks!!!
lost alrd
so sad arr~~~

haiz...
nvm lorr
must more Jia You lerr

Eat Shit larr
my BM tchr
2day say 2 us
2moro must pass up our BM penulisan
nxt mon pass up
no extra marks
coz she say many students BM exam fail alrd
so if 2moro gt pass it up
gt extra marks

i noe is gud
bt my penulisan haven finish yet
gt so many worr
hw 2 do???
1 day giv us more than 2 esei Oo==
die lorr

aizzz...
must done it
do my homework BM nw
stop writing lorr

→By3 By3←

没有评论: