Jnc Jenny

鐘筱茵 J3nny

Disclaimer

W3LC0M3 T0 Y1N'S BL0G


I'm Jnc Jenny
My story = My life
Follow me to know more about me
SMILE :)

♥ㄨ→單純故事←ㄨ♥

关注者

2009年7月27日星期一

count down~3days(exam)

1st day exam
BM.BI.MATH.MORAL
1st day exam finised
yeah~~~
hapi hapi

BM
last time our tchr gt gave our do practice
same 2day question
haha
so i can done it
nt all can do it my best
coz some question still nt rmb


BI
gt 3 parts
1st part n 3rd part so confused=.="
2nd ok lorr
3rd was poem
The Road Not Taken
dunno hw 2 do
coz haven hafal the content


MATH
gd arr
i can done it well
coz so easy
bt nt 100% can get full mark
haha
luckily chapter 7 i can do
tuition center nvr teach tis chapter
hafal sendiri^.^


MORAL
tis subject must fail=.="
oso dun hav hafal tat nilai
1 nilai oso dunno+.+
die lorr~


after skul
relax so much
2moro exam sc onli
dun think too much
slp awhile
lazy 2 study
haha

偶然
等待有个人
偶然
我们路过
发现
我们都一样

count down~3 days
【Signed Off】

没有评论: