Jnc Jenny

鐘筱茵 J3nny

Disclaimer

W3LC0M3 T0 Y1N'S BL0G


I'm Jnc Jenny
My story = My life
Follow me to know more about me
SMILE :)

♥ㄨ→單純故事←ㄨ♥

关注者

2009年8月15日星期六

tag tag tag

A-available: depends
B- birthday:10 May
C- crushing on: guys or girls
D- drink you last had: so many
E- easiest person to talk to: myself(think aloud)keke
F- favourite song: any nice songs
G- gummy bears or gummy worms: bears
H- hometown: K.L
I- in love with:my dear n my all love frens
J- jeans brand: poor...cheap brand
K- killed someone:dun hav,coz im nt a terrorist =]
L- longest car ride: no memorize
M- milkshake: my love taste
N- number of siblings:3
O- one wish: can hapi always wif my all lov frens
P- person you called last: clock(nao zhong)
Q- question in your mind: whr is my true lov??
R- reason to smile: hapi/joke/sot sot...LoL
S- song you last heard: many many
T- time you wake up: 9.00am
U-underwear colour: ==
V- vegetables: all kinds
W- worst habit: Lazy
X- xmas gift (best): small piano from my dad
Y- yoyo's are: round
Z- zodiac sign:taurus


tag tag tag ~xD
1.Suki
2Chris
3.Sulty Love
4.Badmeng
5.Kathy

没有评论: