Jnc Jenny

鐘筱茵 J3nny

Disclaimer

W3LC0M3 T0 Y1N'S BL0G


I'm Jnc Jenny
My story = My life
Follow me to know more about me
SMILE :)

♥ㄨ→單純故事←ㄨ♥

关注者

2009年8月28日星期五

kinda sad

haiz...
2day kinda sad arr
our sing k trip cancel alrd

reason 1
gt someone nt shuang
coz so late 2 decide n plan the time

reason 2
so expensive
1 ppl RM20++
walao....
PK lorr
all frens PK alrd
hw 2 sing??

reason 3
10 ppl→6 ppl
later change to 5 ppl
4 ppl...3 ppl
aiz...lik tat hw 2 sing lerr?

last nite my frens sms me who gt go sing k
1st 1 is kathy sms me
2nd 1 is Badmeng
3rd 1 is Alice
4th 1 is Vix
5th 1 is Yong
6th 1 is Nicholas

OMG~
my phone no credit lorr
without end oso 2 ppl sms me
=.="
same time sms wif 8 ppl
all frens ask me 2day hw,2day hw...
i oso dunno
so i decide cancel tis trip
change 2 tis sat go sing

who cant go sing k 2day
pls pls pls
sat go larr
can onot??
Crystal,Kary,Hui Zi,Vix,Xin Mei
i hope u all sat can go
my dance gang + 1 more ppl

kinda sad
2day cant go out alrd
jz at home
dunno wat im doing
boring day~

27.08.09
10.43a.m.

没有评论: