Jnc Jenny

鐘筱茵 J3nny

Disclaimer

W3LC0M3 T0 Y1N'S BL0G


I'm Jnc Jenny
My story = My life
Follow me to know more about me
SMILE :)

♥ㄨ→單純故事←ㄨ♥

关注者

2009年8月24日星期一

boring~boring~boring~

2day so boring~
coz 2day is holiday of 1st day
no nid go 2 skul
n no nid tuition

walao~
woke up alrd
open my comp
around 9:30 a.m. ply my comp until nw
erm....
wat time nw???
waa...5:53 p.m. alrd
1st time ply my comp use many hour
8++hour 2 ply it

hulamak
my parents ply majong in living room
so they dun hav any comment 2 me
haha
so shuang

on tis 8++hour wat im doing??
hehe
i oso dunno
go tis website n go thr website
many many website
lik friendster...msn...facebook
take more time in facebook
ply games...

my pet at facebook
"pet society"
so cute n so hardship 2 up lvl
huu~~
wan try hard alrd...

whole day ply tis game oso boring
jz help my pet bathing,eating,plying,n many many
again n again
no change ==
nvm...jz 4 fun

2moro tuesday
haiz...
no skul bt hav tuition
so scare go tuition alrd
coz thr is KL
H1N1
so dangerous n serious alrd
i scare sick again
coz im cure alrd

2moro go tuition must bring mask go
safely....
jz as well,2moro starting puasa
1 sub jz nid 1 hour 2 study onli
bck 2 home early
no nid stay at thr 4 a long time

nite dun hav on9
if i on9 at nite
must scold by my mom
hehe

stop at here
continue 2moro
on9 so long time alrd

〖Nite〗

没有评论: